Join the Greenway Team
Mortgage Loan Closer
We are looking for a Full-Time/Part-Time Closer who can contribute to the success of Greenway Mortgage. The Loan Closer is responsible for all aspects of the closing process in accordance with company and program guidelines, policies and procedures. The Closer is responsible for preparing loan packages for the closing, funding and post-closing process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Compiles loan documentation and ensure that all conditions and requirements for closing are met.
· Ensures loan package meets compliance guidelines.
· Inputs and confirms data required to generate closing documents.
· Prepare and review loan files to ensure all conditions are cleared and the file is ready to close and follow up on outstanding conditions to facilitate timely loan funding.
· Prepares and routes closing document packages to appropriate destinations.
· Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to facilitate funding; inform manager on status of problem files, requesting assistance if necessary.
· Serves as the liaison between Greenway Mortgage and the closing agent.
· Inform internal and external parties of loan’s status as required.
· Confirm closings and inform the appropriate internal personnel.
· 1-2 years loan closing experience
· Knowledge of Title and preparing a Closing Disclosure a plus.
· Strong interpersonal-communication and business relationship skills.
· Detail orientated with strong organizations and follow through skills.
· Excellent analytical, written communication and verbal communication skills.
· Technologically proficient.
· Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary & Benefits:
· Compensation based on experience
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Healthcare, Dental, Life & Disability Benefits
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Entry Level Lock Desk Coordinator